We have a growing reputation as the premier provider of Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM) Services.
Our divers are professionals to the core, well-trained and fully-equipped for the job. Each team is headed by a qualified Diving Supervisor, supported by a crew of experienced marine technicians.
Quick services include, but not limited to:
- Full Air Diving Activities
- Oil and Gas Offshore Support
- Salvage Operations
- Installation of Thrusters
- Class-Approved Survey (UWILD and IWS)
- Ship and Rig Maintenance Support
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Ship Hull Maintenance
We are a leading provider of industrial rope access services, with an exemplary safety record.
We provide access to areas at heights where erection of scaffolding is not cost effective or feasible to install.
Some of the state-of-the-art services include:
- Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
- Load Tests, Drop Surveys and Lift Gear Inspections
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Inspection Survey
Our technicians receive extensive training and independent assessment, undergoing regular upgrading courses, where rope access trainings and operational works are conducted in line with international guidelines.
H300V is an underwater (300m depth rated) inspection class ROV, equipped with vectored horizontal thrusters. Its open frame design, high performance viewing and sonar systems, and its capacity to embark 5 function manipulator make it the ideal solution for a range of underwater missions, such as:
- Subsea inspection and associated light works (model H300V-INS).
- Seabed survey, cables inspection and monitoring (model H300V-SUR).
- Pipeline survey, assistance to riser operations (model H300V-PS)
- Cable tracking (energy & telecommunication cables), pipelines tracking (model H300V-CT)
- Wreck expertise inspection (model H300V-W)
- Object recovery such as black-box… (model H300V-OR)
The whole system includes:
- a surface control and power supply unit
- a manual winch
- up to 300m umbilical cable and the ROV itself