HYDROPRO PTE LTD is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with the relevant subscribed environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
HYDROPRO PTE LTD will: -
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and subcontractors and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Reduce waste through Re-use and Recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity and other resources.
- Avoid unnecessary use of hazardous materials and products, seek substitutions when feasible, and take all reasonable steps to protect human health and the environment
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it,
- Use proper secondary containment such as drip trays to minimise the impact and spread of spills onto ground.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy to in line with of our current and planned future activities.